27 Aug 2010 No Comments
- Have a first edition of all seven “Harry Potter” books.
- Enjoy long meaningful conversations with the librarians at your kids’ school.
- Know all the words to “Goodnight Moon,” “Green Eggs and Ham” and/or “Where the Wild Things Are” by heart.
- Have a “one-click” account at Amazon.com.
- The barista at Barnes and Noble knows how you take your latte.
- Look forward to New Years because the Newberry Awards are just around the corner.
- Or you just love, love, love books.