23 Jul 2010 No Comments
- Have a first edition of all seven “Harry Potter” books.
- Have long meaningful conversations with the librarians at your kids’ school.
- Look forward to New Years because the Newberry Awards are just around the corner.
- Have the words to “Goodnight Moon,” “Green Eggs and Ham” and/or “Where the Wild Things Are” memorized.
- Spend the better part of a dinner party talking to the host’s 13-year-old about what they’re reading.
- Bought a first generation Kindle.
- Have a “one-click” account at Amazon.com.
- The barrista at Barnes and Noble knows how you like your latte.
- Or you just love, love, love books.